Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern steemaustralia.org’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘steemaustralia.org’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We do not offer or in any way suggest that you or anyone should in any way take anything written on this website as “advice” of any sort.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use or misuse of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your free independent choice to use this site confirms that you acknowledge and agree that we have not provided or held itself out as providing any financial advice to you whatsoever and that the responsibility of determining the type and amount of any facilities you want is entirely yours.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New South Wales (NSW), Australia.
Disclaimer: The information provided anywhere on this site and any of its “web pages” should not be interpreted as an endorsement of any type of currency, no matter if it be fiat or cryptocurrency or any specific provider, service or offering.
It is not a recommendation to trade.